The Home Visiting Service is led by a designated Co-ordinator who receives all referrals and carries out an initial home visit and risk assessment.
The Co-ordinator provides ongoing support and guidance to all volunteers involved in the Home Visiting Service.
- Each of the volunteers has successfully completed training in:
- Adult Safeguarding
- Communication Skills
- Dementia Awareness
- Lone Working
- Training for volunteers is ongoing.
- Volunteers have undertaken DBS screening and carry a photo-identity badge when on a home visit.
- Volunteers may claim mileage expenses for each visit.
- Our volunteers are not trained or authorised to provide personal care to the client but do have access to an emergency personal care provider as and when required.
- The service has full Insurance for all the volunteers.
For further information please contact:
Mrs. Eleanor Sidgwick – Co-ordinator of the Home Visiting Service
Tel. 01263 710617 or Mobile No. 07876 185345
Mrs. Bizz Horsley – Deputy Co-ordinator of the Home Visiting Service
Tel. 01263 713198
The Home Visiting Service Referral Form may be downloaded as a pdf.