Dates for your diary
Poppy Café – Events every Tuesday
- 18th February – Games, chat and activities
- 25th February – 11.15 Singing Café with Pat Gibson & Roger Heath (piano)
- 3rd March – 11.00-11.45 Elizabeth Mann and Tillie, her PAT dog
- 10th March – 11.15 Angela Dugdale’s Choir
- 17th March – 11.00-11.45 Visit from Gresham’s Pre-Prep children and their teachers
- 24th March – 11.15 Singing Café with Pat Gibson & Roger Heath (piano)
- 31st March – Games, chat and activities
Information Stand at Budgens of Holt
- Friday 21st February from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
If any volunteers would like to help to man the stall, Kate our Administrator would be very pleased to hear from you.
A volunteers’ meeting was held on Monday 10th February.
The next scheduled meetings are as follows:
- Annual General Meeting – Monday 18th May at 2.00 p.m. in the Meeting Room
- Volunteers’ Meeting – Monday 7th September at 2.00 p.m. in the Meeting Room
Training Courses for Volunteers
The following training sessions are arranged for new volunteers and for those who have not attended previous training as follows:
- Understanding Dementia – Tuesday 18th February at 2.00 p.m. in the Meeting Room
- Safeguarding Adults – Friday 28th February at 2.00 p.m. in the Meeting Room
A further ‘refresher’ course will be arranged for all current volunteers in late March (date to be confirmed).
For more information please email the Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our volunteer handbook is available at the Poppy Café. Please ask a co-ordinator for your copy if you have not received one.
Details of the our poster and brochure may be downloaded as pdfs: