Dates for your diary
Poppy Café – Events every Tuesday
Christmas & New Year Greetings to everyone who comes to Poppy Café or has Home Visiting
The Café will not be open on the 24th or 31st December. We look forward to seeing you all again, and any newcomers, on Tuesday 7th January.
- 7th January 2020 – 11.00-11.45 Elizabeth Mann and Tillie, her PAT dog
- 14th January – 11.00-11.45 Pre-Prep group of children from Gresham’s
- 21st January – Admiral Nurse – Sarah Farmer-Wright
- 28th January – 11.15 Singing Café with Pat Gibson & Roger Heath (piano)
- 4th February – 11.00-11.45 Elizabeth Mann and Tillie, her PAT dog
- 11th February – Games, chat and activities
- 18th February – Games, chat and activities
- 25th February – 11.15 Singing Café with Pat Gibson & Roger Heath (piano)
- 3rd March – 11.00-11.45 Elizabeth Mann and Tillie, her PAT dog
‘MONTE CARLO OR BUST’. This fundraising vintage film will be shown on Wednesday 22nd January 2020, in aid of Holt & District Dementia Support. The film starts at 2.00pm in Holt Community Centre, NR25 6DN.
Ice-creams are available during the interval.
Please tell your friends and neighbours and invite them to join us for a memorable afternoon. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. Attendance is free although voluntary donations are welcome.
- Monday 10th February in the Meeting Room
Training Courses for Volunteers
For further information of available courses, please email the Administrator:
Our volunteer handbook is available at the Poppy Café. Please ask a co-ordinator for your copy if you have not received one.
Details of the support group’s poster and brochure may be downloaded as pdfs: